Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Preserving Dignity requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Preserving Dignity and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in Orange County.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Preserving Dignity to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Preserving Dignity is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Preserving Dignity has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Preserving Dignity link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Preserving Dignity over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Preserving Dignity portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Preserving Dignity.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 5 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand that GiveGab retains a 2.5% campaign management fee from all donations. Credit Card processing fees are an additional 2.2% + $0.30 for all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- I understand that all donors are given the option to cover the fees and if they choose this option, 100% of the online charitable gift(s) will go to the receiving organization.
- I understand that all donations are final and cannot be refunded.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
- I understand that any donations processed outside of Preserving Dignity donation period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.